So I finally got my second fix and it seemed like I was waiting for it forever. Have you tried Stitchfix yet? For this fix I requested day to night blouses, skirts, or dresses. My stylist did a great job!
Here's what I got this month:
Isabelle Crochet Tank Top - Kept.
What a cute top and very easy to dress up or dress down. It flowed really well and fit my style perfectly.
Brixon Ivy Crochet Skirt - Sent Back
I really loved the idea of the skirt, but the lace didn't lay flat on my stomach and ended up making me look a lot wider than I am. It was also my priciest item and since I wasn't so sure about the dress, I didn't feel like it was 100% worth it.
Pixley Hanneli Polka Dot Swing Skirt - Sent Back
Again, cute skirt, but it was a bit tight around my waist. I also don't have that many blouses that could work with the skirt so this was sent back too.
McQue Solid Lace Sleeve Blouse - Kept
Loved the top. Easy to wear with jeans but also great to dress up with a nice black business skirt. Also blue is my favorite color for clothes.
Harriet Chevron Print Detail Dress - Kept
Adorable! It is a V-shaped cut in the back of the dress and an exposed zipper. I wore this dress the first day I got my box and dressed it up with a petite belt. Nice and light for the summer.
Have you tried out Stitchfix yet? What do you think about what I kept and sent back?
Linking up with: Friday Favorites, Little Friday, Oh Hey Friday, Five on Friday

Love the items you kept! I love the white tank and the black top so cute! You can definitely dress them up or down! Also that dress is so cute! Pinned these items!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ashley! I've worn the dress an embarrassingly frequent amount of times since I've had it!
ReplyDeleteI love that chevron dress! I bet you look great in it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Christine! I love it too.
ReplyDeleteI'm sad that lace skirt didn't workout for you - it was really pretty!! Love the blouse that you kept!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteI have that lace sleeve top. Isn't it GORGEOUS?!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! So fancy.
ReplyDeleteI know me too. It definitely wasn't something that I would have bought myself so I loved how unique it would have been for my wardrobe. Oh well.
ReplyDeleteI love that lace top and chevron dress!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel! Have you tried Stitchfix yet?
ReplyDeleteThe chevron dress is cute. Definitely something I would wear.
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh I love the two tops and the dress you kept! The lace skirt is pretty, but I'm with you- if it doesn't lay right, don't keep it. I haven't tried StitchFix yet but I keep seeing it in the blogosphere and might just have to pull the trigger and try it. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Meghan
Southern Belle Secrets
For sure! I should have posted a picture of the back because it's a V back it helps me cool down on super hot days! If you have Stitchfix you should request it. I love it!
ReplyDeleteFor sure sign up! It's a great way to expand your wardrobe horizons.
ReplyDeleteYou got a great box! I love that chevron dress!
ReplyDeleteI did. Thanks Brittany!
ReplyDeleteI love the items that you kept. Anything that you can dress up and down is the best! Happy Friday :-)
ReplyDeleteHi! I found you from Helene and I'm from the Toronto area too! Isn't milk in cartons the weirdest thing?? I hope to visit DC for the first time later this year. Sucks about the currently no White House tours for Canadians though :(
ReplyDeleteI love Stitchfix! I've been getting it for over a year and I love each and every box! And that dress you got = SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteI loooooove what you kept!!!!
ReplyDeleteI also love what you sent back. Hahaha this would be my problem I want to keep everything!
You look fab in it all :)
It is awesome! I'm pretty late to the game but I love it so far
ReplyDeleteI love multi purpose clothes! Thanks Brooke.
ReplyDeleteThanks holly! I definitely kept everything in my last box.
ReplyDeleteYay Toronto! I actually haven't toured the White House once in all the years I've lived here surprisingly. Also milk cartons suck.
ReplyDeleteThe items you kept are totally cute!!! Hope you have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI loved the lace skirt.. I've tried on a few, but the same thing happens.. they don't really lay flat and end up making you look wider.. ugh. still on the hunt! Loved the dress though! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that crochet skirt! White always compliments my hair and skin tone.
ReplyDeleteLove the pieces they sent - the skirt is really pretty, in the photos it looks like it fits you well! And I love the top you did keep!
ReplyDeleteIf you find one that works well, let me know!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nadine!
ReplyDeleteStitchfix has been great about sending me stuff that fits my body type which I'm super happy about. I'm always shocked that when they send me pants they aren't 5 inches too long!
ReplyDeleteAnd it's perfect for summer :)
ReplyDeleteYou had a great box! Bummer that the lace skirt didn't work out - it is super cute. But I love what you kept! That dress especially is perfect for summer.
ReplyDeleteYeah I was bummed. Thanks Kati.
ReplyDeleteI'm too cheap to try Stitch Fix Lol I already have beauty subscriptions and they're ten bucks so I'm good with that :) I honestly don't buy that much clothing, little things here and there. I'm a huge Target whore though >:) Stumbled across your blog from Life with LoLo, I live in NOVA area too :) Have a great one Alanna! -Iva
ReplyDeleteI only allow myself one subscription at a time. I used to do Barkbox, now I'm doing Stitchfix, and next I'm going to try Blue Apron. Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDelete