Burger Tour + Giveaway!

Disclaimer: The information, gift card, gift pack and giveaway have been provided to me by Hard Rock International. #WorldBurgerTour


Nothing says "Summer" more like burgers and BBQs. I wish the weather has been more summery the past week, I'm ready for some 80 degree DC weather and cook-outs.


Hard Rock Vegas Atomic Burger


In the meantime, when it's still a bit dreary outside, you can head over to the Hard Rock Cafe for their limited World Burger Tour. This May through June, Hard Rock Cafe will feature burgers from around the globe like an English Breakfast Burger, Tandoori Chicken Burger, Greek burger, and more. Personally, I can't wait to try their Tango Salsa burger, a burger recipe inspired from Buenos Aires that will have andouille sausage, Monterey jack cheese, salsa criolla, and chips de batata. Yum!


Hard Rock Burger Tour Spread


Of course, no burger can go without some drinks. Hard Rock specially created cocktails that perfectly complement the burger offerings. Try their Sweet & Fiery cocktail with the ATOMIC! Burger both inspired by Las Vegas.


Hard Rock Cafe Atomic Cocktail


This year, Hard Rock is also offering a literal World Burger Tour which is a travel package that would tour you around to London, Athens, Buenos Aires, and Seattle for 10-nights. For more details, click here.


If you're not down with travelling you're crazy, I've teamed up with Hard Rock to offer a gift pack to one lucky reader in the US. The gift pack includes an oven mitt pair, apron, and spatula.


Hard Rock Gift Pack


What's your favorite summer food?

32 comments

  1. Oh yum. I could ALWAYS use a good burger in my life!!! Especially that breakfast burger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those burgers are HUGE! Definitely something I'd need to share, haha. The drink looks so good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling like crazy over here now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these make me want a good burger so bad right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to visit DC at the end of the month and already have a long list of places to grab some food but I might have to add Hard Rock to my list! All of those burgers sound amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's in an awesome area of DC too, right near the Verizon center in Chinatown. Tons of stuff to do there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, me too! You'll have to go out and try some if you have a Hard Rock cafe near you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea of a round-the-world burger tour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it such a great idea? I really want to try the greek burger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so hungry for a burger now. I actually have never been to a Hard Rock cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always get a burger when we visit Hard Rock, have to.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, these look so good. Is there a Hard Rock in the DC area? #drooling

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yum. I was just telling my husband that we need to grill burgers this weekend and those look great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My boyfriend hasn't either! You guys should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well if you don't want to cook, here's a great option if you have a Hard Rock near you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah! In Chinatown. I didn't realize they had one here, I only knew of the one in Baltimore.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome! That's so close. I'd better get down there before the Metro shutdowns begin in June! :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ugh. I just heard about that today. What a mess!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love a good burger! Those look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Did someone say burgers? I love burgers! Love, like I could (and sometimes do) eat them every day. Yep, sure do!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ok I'm hungry now! These look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I go for anything on the grill during the summer, vegetables, meats and even pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My favorite summertime foods are salads.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top